Need Good Coron Wreck Pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm being asked to write an article for a travel mag, and i don't have any coron wreck pics to give (actually i don't have any coron pics as i wasn't camera-ed at the time)

does anyone have decent coron wreck pics i could use for teh article?

i dont' know how much it pays but it's going to be royalty for single-use and the rate will depend on the size it's published in (1/2, 1-page or spread)

full credit to the owner

you may email it to me at jaggarcia (at) gmail (dot) com

thanks!

Jag

PS
iris has sent me some... thanks! but i need wrecks!!! (preferably the olympia maru/ tangat island wreck)

wrecks you say?...
DSC_9027.jpg

and in Coron? sorry, nada.

zee has some when we were there last year... but zee has no internet as of the moment and for the coming weeks ...:rofl2:

I'm being asked to write an article for a travel mag, and i don't have any coron wreck pics to give (actually i don't have any coron pics as i wasn't camera-ed at the time)

does anyone have decent coron wreck pics i could use for teh article?

i dont' know how much it pays but it's going to be royalty for single-use and the rate will depend on the size it's published in (1/2, 1-page or spread)

full credit to the owner

you may email it to me at jaggarcia (at) gmail (dot) com

thanks!

Jag

PS
iris has sent me some... thanks! but i need wrecks!!! (preferably the olympia maru/ tangat island wreck)

If you can wait a couple of months, I'll see what I can do in April :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom