Any interest in a Rescue course?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We haven't put on a Rescue course since moving to Florida and it's long overdue! We put on quite a few Rescue courses when we lived in Arizona. It's a fun course for both us and the students. We put on a very realistic course. We (Rob & Jen) are both nurses and I have worked as a police officer and medic/firefighter. We both have experience working real emergencies and we bring that experience to the course. In Arizona we used to call the local authorities to advise them what we were doing and where. We've had cars pull over to watch what's going on. Anyway, it's time to have some more fun.

This isn't an advertisement for a Rescue course. We want to see if there is any interest in this right now. We have had a couple of inquiries and would like to choose a weekend that works for the most people. We limit our Rescue course to no more than 6 students, so space will be limited. If you are interested, let me know either here, by PM, e-mail, or a phone call. We will choose a weekend that works for the most interested. We will also choose a location that works for the most interested. We will schedule a course with 2 divers, but 4 would provide a better learning environment. Let me know.

(Mods, I put this here rather than the Marketplace because it's not a course announcement, but it you feel it's better there feel free to move it.)

I've always felt my Rescue course was the most beneficial course I took! Lots of fun and lots to learn!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom