FS: Deep Outdoors Matrix Custom Jacket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chris0827

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a Deep Outdoors Matrix Custom Jacket I am looking to sell. The unit has less than 20 freshwater dives on it and has been well cared for.

The whole kit and caboodle includes:
-Matrix custom jacket with elevated hip and chest d rings
-integrated weight pockets (very large capacity)
-5LB SS Backplate
-Dive rite Single tank adaptor
-40lb deep outdoors wing

I will forward pics/other info to anyone who is interested, thanks.

It's been awhile... No takers?

300 was my best guess, I AM willing to negotiate! :dork2:

Remember this is for a Deep Outdoors rig including

-Matrix Custom Jacket with the large, bent shoulder/waist D-rings
-Deep Outdoors integrated weight pockets. They release to the front with velcro. The pockets are huge and hold AT LEAST 10 lbs per side in soft weights.
-Deep Outdoors 40 LB wing (says single tank wing on label but is cut like a doubles wing)
-A Deep Outdoors Stainless Steel Backplate (slides into sleeve on Matrix Jacket or can be used alone with HOG rig). Plate weighs about 5 lbs and has always been inside sleeve on jacket so no scratches, etc.
-A Dive Rite Single Tank Adapter (the plastic one, but it includes cambands with metal buckles and wing nuts/bolts)

This rig has BARELY been used! It has approximately 20 freshwater dives on it and is built like a tank! It's just taking up space in a closet right now so I'd love to get rid of it!

Back
Top Bottom