FS: Gently Used Viking Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogdude2100

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Scuba Dry suit
Urgent! Must sell by Monday! 24FEB09

Pristine condition Viking Combat Diver's Suit!

Extra heavy duty, size 4 (4X wetsuit size. plenty of room for polar fleece or thinsulate), U. S. military issue, commercial grade vulcanized rubber drysuit for cold water diving.
This suit has only ten dives, doesn't leak, and is built to last a lifetime. They just don't come any more durable than this. Made by the Viking Stravanger-Trelleborg Company of Sweden, world renown for extreme duty life support gear. This suit is worn by U.S. Navy SEALs and U.S. Army Special Forces for cold water ops. I paid $1600.00, then spent several hundred upgrading it. This is the bargain of a lifetime for the cold water diver who wishes they were dry and warm like the pros.

Includes:
*Original rubber stowage duffel.
*Inflation hose
*Original Viking Care and Repair Kit w/ various patches, cement, emery cloth, talc, paraffin zipper wax.
*Original repair instructions.
*Original care guide.
*Upgraded with crushed neoprene socks for use with rock boots.
*Upgraded with suspenders on the inside so no need to undon between dives.
*New neck and wrist seals.
*Neoprene hood. 3mm.
*Size 10 DUI rock boots (only 2 dives).

I am 6' 1" 270 lbs, 56" chest, and this suit fits me well. I only part with it due to financial crisis. Serious Inquiries only. PM me or call at (636)234-5598

$800.00 O.B.O. Cash only. No shipping, Local only. You pick up, or I will deliver to Franklin, Washington, Crawford, Warren, St. Charles, Jefferson, St Francois, Gasconade, Montgomery, or St. Louis Counties, in Missouri, or STL city, for an additional $25.00 fee.

Attachments

• 100_0761.jpg
    100_0761.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 700
  • 100_0762.jpg
    100_0762.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 350
  • 100_0763.jpg
    100_0763.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 243
  • 100_0764.jpg
    100_0764.jpg