WTS Uwatec Aladin Air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDostal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Picasa Web Albums - Jason - Uwatec Computer

Hey All -

I'm selling a computer of mine that I don't use anymore. It is an Uwatec Aladin Air which is an air integrated computer. This is a great computer!

The unit comes in the original protective case. It includes the computer, the manual and the high pressure hose required to use the computer.

$200 for the computer or make a reasonable offer.

P2220025.JPG

More pictures are available via the Picasa album link in this post. Thanks for looking!

If I recall it was purchased about 4 years ago. There are probably only about 70-80 dives on the computer.

The manual states that if the computer is used for 50 dives per year you should get 7 years on the battery. So worst case (it's four years old) there should be three years on the battery but I'd guess it has got a lot of life in it as it hasn't been used much.

Still available!

Still avail.

my name is mark i would like to offer you $175 for that computer my cell #386-566-0451

Hey, thanks for posting.

Just spoke to my wife (it is actually her computer) and I guess the $200 is a firm price.

from mark i just talked to my buddy barney and he said $200 is fine and would like you to contact him so he can exchange info with you to purchase it..cell#386-547-1393 and his home#386-756-2821..we live in daytona fla.

Sounds good. I gave him a call!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom