ketchikan dive site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vlad tenteris

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hi to everyone! wanted to let you ketchikan divers know about a site my partner and i discovered back in the 80's. i was stationed at base ketchikan for three years before moving to petersburg. there is a debris field of artifacts we found right off the main dock. it consists of china, bottles, portholes, ships gauges. keep in mind the base has been in use from the turn of the century. we brought up stuff from all time periods, even stuff from the old u.s. lighthouse service. by the milkcrate! ask permmision at the com center. you might offer to donate some pieces to them. the northern have of the base is the only productive area. there is soo much! the swift water in the narrows keeps the goodies un-covered. we didn't even put a dent in it. best wishes and safe diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom