Pascal Lecocq Exhibitions in Chicago, Harrisburg, Moscow, New York, Atlanta, Rome...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bluepainter

Contributor
Reaction score
Solar system, Earth, North America, Florida,
Back to Windy City, I'll be glad to exhibit my last original paintings and giclees as well, during the Our World Underwater Show Feb 20-22 in CHICAGO.

Exhibitor hall opens Friday 5:00 PM 9:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM 6:00 PM, Sunday 9:00 AM 4:00 PM.
At The Donald E. Stephens Convention center, 5555 N River road, Rosemont, IL 60018.

I'm located booth # 1007.

More, infos and directions.... pascal-lecocq.com > coming events

Talking about freezing... what about MOSCOW and the Ũolden Dolphin Moscow International Festival ? I'm glad to sponsor the new Painting Salon held at the Gostiny Dvor, Ilyinka str. 4,
Moscow 103012, February 19-22.
I wish to be able to be everywhere in the same time.....
More about the Moscow show....

Cool to be in HARRISBURG next ? May be you don't know but I'm painting sometime no diving scene... Still blue, of course... I used to paint horses and I'm still doing it. I'm pleased to be able to show for the first time 11 originals of my horse paintings, giclees, prints, postcards at the Horse World Expo, in Harrisburg, PA.
This biggest US horse show takes place February 26- March 1, 2009 at the Farm Show Complex and opens:
Thursday: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
My exhibition is located Exposition Hall Booth #245.
More about the show and my Horse Collection...
pascal-lecocq.com > coming events
pascal-lecocq.com >

Cool too in NEW YORK, Feb 26- March 2 at ArtExpo, Jacob Javits Center 655 W. 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001, where I should have some pieces displayed with the Ocean Artists Society and Wyland Gallery.
Welcome to the Ocean Artists Society

Warmer in Atlanta ?
I will have a sketchbook exhibited in a group exhibition touring different cities, and starting in ATLANTA, Feb 27, 309 Peters St, Atlanta, GA 30313, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM.

The Sketchbook project Volume 3. Over 2,000 artists from around the country were sent a small Moleskine sketchbook. Their task was to fill the book with "everyone we know".
Exhibition tour: Feb 27, Art House Gallery, Atanta; March 3, Museum of Contempory Art, Washington DC; March 4, Chris'Jazz Cafe, Philadelphia; March 6, Laconia Gallery, Boston; March 8, Antena Gallery, Chicago; March 11, Soulard Art Market, St Louis, MO; March 13, 3rd Ward Gallery, Brooklyn, NY; April 2, Museum of Design Atlanta (MODA); May-June, Chicago
More about the shows and locations....
pascal-lecocq.com > coming events
The Sketchbook Project Volume 3 Art House Co-op | We build art projects and communities

The warmest: Rome, Italy.
I will be part of the EudiShow 2009, Fiera della subacquea, ROME, Feb 27th - March 2 where prints and postcards will be displayed within Scubaportal's booth PAD 1 - Stand F21-22, our exclusive Italian representative.
Fiera Roma, Ingresso, consigliato, EST via Eiffel, traversa di via Portuense, allÃÂltezza del n 1645 in localit Ponte Galeria.
Friday 27- 10am-8pm, Sat 28- 10am-8pm, Su 1- 10am-8pm, Mo 2, 10am-3pm
More about the show and our dealer....
Eudi Show 2009 - Fiera della subacquea
Subacquea Immersioni Diving Sub su Scubaportal

Did you say " a busy February" ?

Just after the Texas Dive Show in HOUSTON Jan 24-25, see the pics.... , pascal-lecocq.com > news 2009 the great Children Contest made at the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center where 50 kids drew and painted with me.
Amazing kids concerned with the theme of the year: Plastic Forever and with promising talents. Some schools still work on our project. Results will be announced Turtle Day March 7th in BOCA RATON.
Pics of the event and, let me recommend to have a look to Apollo's movie, 8 years old ! about water pollution!!!
pascal-lecocq.com > news 2009
Home ?(Apollo Dailey)?

Best blue regards,
Pascal

If you can't read this newsletter, you can now access to, in my website, where you can find an archive of previous newsletters as well.
pascal-lecocq.com > archives newsletters

Back
Top Bottom