WTB: Inexpensive Wrist Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joe_tucker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Taking a family member to the caribbean in a couple of weeks and prefer for her to have a computer (she currently dives tables). We'll only be diving air. No bells and whistles required. Shoot me an email at joe_tucker@comcast.net or give me a call at 615-727-3699.

Also, I have a brand new, never in the water Oceanic MaxDepth SWIV Console I'd be willing to trade. I'm happy to pay via Paypal, but if the console would be of use to you, that's fine too. Here's a link to it on ScubaToys: http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=OceanicMaxDepth

Thanks.

Joe

Sub $200 - depending on the model. What do you have?

I can't help you below $200, but Off THe Wall Scuba had some Hollis DG02 wrist mount Nitrox computers for $250 last week. You could see if he still has some.

I'm in the market too... the above is a little cheaper at scubatoys. They also have the mares m2 which I've been seriously considering. The m2 will do nitrox and takes AAA batteries. There's some good threads on inexpensive computers if you do a search.

I'm in the market too... the above is a little cheaper at scubatoys. They also have the mares m2 which I've been seriously considering. The m2 will do nitrox and takes AAA batteries. There's some good threads on inexpensive computers if you do a search.

I dive a Mares M2 and its great...and I think its on sale now. Has a lot of functions and its Nitrox ready for the future.

Something along the lines of the Aeris XR 1 or the Mares M2 would be great.

Back
Top Bottom