You might be a redneck if...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice...

I'm guessing they couldnt afford a scooter...

Rinspeed did it way better

squba_a1_580.jpg

I guess they missed the lesson about why you can't use a garden hose as a snorkel. Looks like a lot of fun though! :)

By the way... the Rinspeed car photo was actually taken at Silver Springs, Ocala, FL :) Tested and true.

Heck....

I thought this guy was going to try that with his truck at Morrison one time...

we almost got "backed over" as we were finishing up the dive! :rofl3:

I wondered with the tires as big as they were, if that truck would float at first! :D

IMAG0142_small.jpg

IMAG0144_small.jpg

What do you figure they are doing with what appears to be in "inter-tube" in the passenger seat with a hose on it?

you think one guy had a hose to it and was trying to breath off it? :rofl3: (I mean they aren't all wearing scuba gear in the pics)

0813xc9.jpg

What do you figure they are doing with what appears to be in "inter-tube" in the passenger seat with a hose on it?

you think one guy had a hose to it and was trying to breath off it? :rofl3: (I mean they aren't all wearing scuba gear in the pics)

0813xc9.jpg

I thought it might be a redundant buoyancy device, but the car is white so they can't be DIR.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom