F/S: Brand new DUI Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

entity

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Size M/l. This suit is designed for public safety commercial divers in extreme contaminated conditions. Material is vulcanized rubber and features suspenders, swivel inlet, auto exhaust, and latex hood. This suit has been approved for navy use. Chemical and biological penetration protected. Drysuit bag and maintenance kit included. Original retail price was $2500. The sacrifice asking price is $1095 with free shipping in the US. You cannot beat this price for a new suit. Paypal only. If interested either respond to this thread or call direct 813-412-1565.

Am interested.

What model is this? (maybe RS1050 or 1500?)
Have pics?

What's it come with for feet? --> integrated rubber boots (what size?) or sock/rockboot setup?
What wrist/glove system does this suit have?

Thanks!

It is model RS 1050,with integrated boots, up to size 10. Suit has attached latex wrist seails.Check earlier thread ,placed on November 13th for pictures. Thanks

HI Entity,

May I know if the suit is still available? Will you ship to overseas?

Thanks,

Hi Carry 93: Yes, I will ship it overseas,if you pay ths shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom