Pensacola Beach Road Opens Up Next Week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Its about time.....going the long way around to Navarre Beach stinks....

Thanks for the heads up, makes a double dip at Navarre and P'Cola Beach way less of a PITA.

I've never done a Navarre Pier, P'Cola Beach Reef, Fort Pickens Jettie triple dip... sounds like a good day of shore diving to me!

ill be there in april, and was wondering if the road to ft pickens is open? i dont really know which is which and couldnt tell from the above posts

thanks

brett

ill be there in april, and was wondering if the road to ft pickens is open? i dont really know which is which and couldnt tell from the above posts

thanks

brett

They are currently working on the road to Ft. Pickens and the scoop is that if they are not done in April that there a huge fines to be paid by the contractor, so it sould be done in April. Now what I do not know is is that April 1 or April 31....... We are thinking that May 1 is a good date to plan on!

I read today in the PNJ that they were looking for volunteers to man the visitors center at Ft. Pickens starting sometime in May. I would take that as a good sign they are planning on having the road finished.

Back
Top Bottom