New member in scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Izel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello there! I'm Gi. I'm a newbie in scubaboard and I would like to know how I can join Philippine Paradise Divers... Is there a separate registration for the group or do I just dive in and post threads? Am I doing this right?

In any case, Welcome to me!!! :party: :party: :party:

Btw, anyone familiar with Siquijor dive sites? Going on vacation there and I would like to dive some sites there. Thanks in advance.

Hi Izel and welcome to the board :) No you just dive right in, this is a very laidback place :wink: Not to familiar with Siquijor, but I'm sure someone here had dived there :)

I've only dived, Malapascua, Moalboal, Anilao, and Puerto Galera (so far). Be headed back for my 4th trip in April. Diving Tubbataha and around Palawan on the next trip and finish up with a return to Anilao for a few days before heading back to Japan :)

You can also go to the "Introduce Yourself" section... its a sticky at the top of the first page for PPD :)

Have you dived in the Philippines before?

Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone! Hija? Wow, i feel so young!

I'll heed your advice, Bill and post on the Intro. I usually dive in Anilao but I have dived in Bauan, Sabang, Boracay and Sipaway.

May I just say that at the rate you're going Bill, you might just grow gills already. :D

Good times and good dive to everyone!!!

Welcome to the gang!

Gi- i see you dove sipaway island- i grew up in san carlos- do i know you? :)

welcome to ppd gi!

here are the dive sites in siquijor:

Siquijor.jpg

and there's more info here

:D

Welcome to the best sub-forum on scubaboard Gi!:coffee: Just dive in and enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom