Suunto Vytec with transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lift bag mcgee

Registered
Reaction score
Suunto Vytec with trasmitter......$750 plus S&H (whatever it takes to get to you) only the lower 48 US

computer is in good shape, never flooded. relatively new batter and shows full charge. light scratches on protective face cover which can be easily replaced if you desire. these light scratches do not obscure from the screen and cannot be seen underwater.

Only reason I am selling is that I am diving mCCR and dive contant PO2 so I don't need the Vytec so it is sitting in my drawer.

looking for a new home. thanks for your consideration. should you need to contact me direct email at sgrigg@rjgriffin.com

kind regards
scott

approximately 4 years old. let me try and get a pic online...sometimes i have trouble doing that and may need to send it to you via email if still interested.

Again, I have never had issues with the unit at all. it is in good working order. I just don't use it now so no need to keep.

Back
Top Bottom