Airport hotel recommendation in Bali?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

highdesert

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings -

One of our group will be passing through Bali for one night in October. Any good recommendations for a nearby hotel? He probably won't get there before 8:30 PM, and will be gone by 5:00 AM the next morning, so a pool and nice gardens and such will not be of use ... just a clean, quiet, comfortable, safe room. Not looking for 4-5 star upscale places. Any ideas?

Thanks!

ejBali -

I've actually been looking on Asia Rooms too .. . used it for a couple of years with good results. Vira Bali was already on my list; I'll check the others.

Thanks!

Tuban and kuta are closed with airport. Your group will not late come to airport cause in that time, the street still quiet. You can got the airport less than 15 minutes.

green garden resort & spa is about $50.
I always stay there. been there 4 times now
5 mins from arport.
nice pool
great rooms
great massage

good value.
there are 3 green garden hotels make sure you stay in teh spa one near the beach

Febris, Green Garden Hotel, Green Garden Beach Resort & Spa.
All same group hotel, near beach one is Green Garden Beach Resort & Spa.
FYI, They provide free shuttle service between their hotels.

Febris, Green Garden Hotel, Green Garden Beach Resort & Spa.
All same group hotel, near beach one is Green Garden Beach Resort & Spa.
FYI, They provide free shuttle service between their hotels.

Funny you should mention them ... we stay at the Green Garden Beach Resort when we need to be near the airport. After checking out the options, I think I'll recommend Febri's to our friend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom