Place to stay around Pensacola

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garrobo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Me and my brother want to dive the Oriskany, maybe in May. I'll need a place to stay. He might sleep in his camper, don't know. Any recommendations about a reasonably-priced motel in the area west of Pensacola? I'm not that particular, just an SS&S motel within five or ten miles of the dive operators.

Check us out over in Orange Beach, Al.. Same trip time to the "O" as P-Cola and accomidations and resturants/Bars are much closer to Dive Shop and Boat.
Check out links on My signature

My advice, talk to the dive op (as mentioned above) as to reputible and reasonable places to stay.

If you plan on staying Pensacola, I would take CMU's recommendation and try the extended stay lodge Suburban Extended Stay hotel in Pensacola - Extended Stay hotels Pensacola. They give a discount to divers using MBT. It is very close to MBT divers (dive shop) Welcome to MBT Dive and Surf!  Pensacola Florida (850) 455-7702 and a short drive to the marina. They use the H20 Below which is a great boat Charter Boat H2O Below     Pensacola Florida . If you decide to go to Orange Beach, you just can't beat Gary at Gary's Gulf Divers, Full Service Dive Shops, Orange Beach, Alabama I just can't say enough good things about his operation. You can also find some great places on Pensacola Beach, but they will be a bit more.

i stayed at the la quinta in gulf shores for 59 last week. pretty good deal for breakfst, indoor pool, internet, in room fridge and microwave. very close to a dive shop there but i cant remember the name

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom