WTB: Oceanic VT3 Battery & Wrist Strap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UTKnox

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Per the title, I'm looking for an Oceanic VT3 Battery (new, or very little use) & the wrist strap. Need them fairly soon, thanks!

I have a wrist strap for the Versa Pro but I am fairly certain they use the same strap. As far as the battery you can pick up up at any store that sells watch batteries. Do make sure you get a name brand battery however, otherwise you will get a low batt warning in no time.

If you'd like the wrist strap let me know and I will send it over. The reason I don't need mine though is I went with the Deep Sea Supply boot and it rocks. (something to look into)

I have a wrist band that is brand new in package from Oceanic that I paid $22 plus tax for locally. although I would be happy to sell it to you today for $20 shipped (USPS Priority mail 2-3 day) is that fast enough, problem is, I have a tough time justifying selling it to you when there is a bungee mount available from DSS.

But if you want the wrist strap, paypal me $20 today and it will go out tomorrow. That means you will most likely have it Friday.

You can pick up a battery at any drug store and you might think about the bungie mount from Deep Sea Supply rather than the standard Oceanic strap.

Not to lowball Lef but I'll just give you my straps. After getting the DSS mount there will be no looking back for me!

Hey Codyjp, no worries. I appreciate what you are doing to help him out. That's why I also wrote I would feel guilty and he should pick up the bungee mount himself.

Thanks for all the help guys. PM's sent & thanks are abound. I just assumed Oceanic would use some ridiculously expensive proprietary battery & charge me my first born in return!

Thanks for all the help guys. PM's sent & thanks are abound. I just assumed Oceanic would use some ridiculously expensive proprietary battery & charge me my first born in return!

boy were you right about this ... $23 for the cr2 with silicone and oring... another $23 for a cr2450 with silicone and oring ...

perhaps more to follow when i figure out what the other options are

another thread over a year old brought back to life........... :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom