Web Page Content Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MRXRAY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey, I've been real busy working on the West Florida Dive Club web page. Here: www.westfloridadiveclub.com . I've added a ton of new stuff, but could use everyones help with content ideas and actual content. Please send me a message with ideas or if you have something you think would be great to add send it to me as well. Think of all the stuff that you normally look at on a regular basis and if appropriate I'll add it to the page. Keep in mind we don't want to drive sales from the LDS's so don't send link to Leisurepro or scuba.com, etc.

Thanks for your help!

I will post pictures that are from club events, etc. But I just have a few up now to test it's function. But if you have some content that is club related, or that can go on a webpage with a description, for instance for the Russian Freighter I can add those right away. I'd like to eventually have a good description with pictures of all the "Popular Dive Sites" in the area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom