Wreck diving locations ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Russ_UK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I've been to the Philippines twice now and had a great time :D, both trips have been to Coron as I'm only really interested in wreck diving. I'm hoping to return again next year to the Philippines, maybe Coron yet again, or are there any more good wreck diving locations where I could stay for a two week trip ?

Thanks for your reply, and yes from what I've heard about Subic 2 weeks would be too long there & also heard that the visibility is pretty poor most of the time. Because of the distance, time & expense to get there from the UK it's not really worth doing a trip with less than 2 weeks there.

I did 2 weeks at Johans in Subic. If you have the certs to do deco/tri-mix dives you can do a new wreck every day in Subic for 2 weeks. Mostly it's weather/access dependent. Some are pretty cool others hmmm..

have you considered a wreck/ reef combo for 2 weeks?

do subic or coron for 1 week then move to another location (like cebu, bohol or dumaguete... or anilao/ pg) for another week?

Jag

Thanks for your reply shugar, not really too keen on doing a two location holiday (got an excuse to come back again then :) ), dont mind doing one or two days of reef diving, but would prefer somewhere with mainly wrecks to dive on.

This is the one in Boracay. (28M)

Camia001.jpg

More info here:
B.A.S.S. Boracay Association of Scuba diving Schools

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom