Diving in US Virgin Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everybody,
New to the Boards...
We are looking for recommendations for dives in St. John and St. Croix in April. We have two dive days at each island and will book accommodations according to the dives. We have 60-70 dives each and love caves/wrecks/big fish and color. We'd appreciate any help in exploring your favorites!
Thanks. Eric and Susan

Eric and Susan,

We own and operate St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA). We're known as the "friendliest dive shop on earth" and we'd love to host you on St. Croix. We use two custom dive boats and are the only shop that dives every one of the 72 moored dive sites around the island. Check out our wetsite World class scuba diving under the US flag on St Croix Virgin Islands where you can dive the largest living reef of any Caribbean island info on snorkeling hotels beaches watersports car rentals accommodations and scuba diving for more information about us. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. We look forward to seeing you soon here in paradise.

Thanks for the reply!
What are your favorite sites? We may have two days of two tank dives or a night dive if you recommend. Any reasonable, convenient, nice hotels you suggest? We may not have a car...haven't determined if we need one yet.
Eric and Susan

Thanks for the reply!
What are your favorite sites? We may have two days of two tank dives or a night dive if you recommend. Any reasonable, convenient, nice hotels you suggest? We may not have a car...haven't determined if we need one yet.
Eric and Susan

I can recommend SCUBA. Dived with them. Liked it. I also liked Cane Bay Dive
Shop. They can sometimes give you a wild ride on their inflatables. Personally, I like 'get in, hang on, shut up' boat rides sometimes.

Have you picked out your hotel and transportation?

DC

Thanks DC!
We will check out SCUBA. No, we haven't lined up accommodations and we haven't determined if we need to rent a car. Where have you stayed? Is it possible to stay close one of the good dive outfits/pick up points and just get back and forth to the St. Thomas ferry by cab?
Eric and Susan:))

On St. Croix I dove with Dive Experience - Scuba Dive St. Croix - Dive Experience - and had a really good time. Safety conscious and safety minded, while still being "easy and relaxed" diving, great service. They're in Christiansted and we stayed at Hotel on the Cay. Decent rooms and the only beach in town, but I didn't care for the attitude of some of the staff.

Henrik

I've wondered about diving around St Thomas/St John area. Are there any all-inclusives that are worth it? How is the diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom