Wisdom 2 Software Errors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divetigger

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am a happy new owner of a new Wisdom 2. I have downloaded the software to my PC Windows XP pro. When I try to start the program I get error 1004 and run time error 1004. Has anyone had this problem? This only comes up when I try to initiate the program. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I have not seen those errors, but I do know the Sherwood website has more up-to-date versions of both the desktop dive log software and the USB driver as well. Worth trying those.

Are you running XP SP3? Both my desktop and laptop running the Sherwood software are SP2.

>*< Fritz

Sounds like a software issue on the PC side, un install then re install the software would be the first approach.

I have done that a few times.. I actually tried it on my girlfriends computer and it works fine.. Not sure how to fix the error now.

The first small error box says ERROR could not open dive log.Error 1004 then I click ok
Second window comes up says yellow riangle with exlimation point run-time error '1004' unknown.

thanks

Make sure you are sign in as the admin and shutdown your virus scanner and make sure you also download the USB driver as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom