Dive Rite O2ptima FX rebreather - loaded for sale locally

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, since three serious buyers dropped out after talking to their life manager, errr, I mean their wife, I am bringing the price down to $7000 without the BOV. The BOV will be sold separately since it's new.

No need for me to lower the price slowly, bring it down to $7600, $7300, $7100. This O2ptima with both set of tanks and the rest of the goodies will go to the quickest shot for $7000.

At this point it's a steal and nearly a 50% discount on the price I paid.

Let me know.

At this point and while I can't lower the total price, I might be able to sell things separately so if you want the rebreather with:

• O2ptima rebreather with Dive Rite DSV
• LP27 rebreather tanks (27 cft, largest LP tanks available for the O2ptima)
• O2ptima overhead compartment carry on
• Dsix aluminum plate (for rebreather, not backplate)
• Spare Kit (unused)
• 1,2,4 monitoring with 7pin fisher cable in addition to the 2 Hammerhead & HUD
• Spare Harness
• Handset Pocket

I will sell that for $5600 + shipping/insurance. That's $10k worth of gear at today's price and is a very good deal for an O2ptima that you can go and dive right away (providing you have training, fill up the tanks, put an EAC in and a BCD). At this price I am hoping that I remove the wife/life manager factor from the equation

As a result this doesn't include and I will be selling separately some of the following (once the O2ptima itself is sold):

• AL13x2
• Stormcase (which I will keep for photo equipment)
• Nomad harness
• 5 new sensors (which I will keep)
• 5 ExtendAir (unused, obviously)
• 1 Rite Source (unused)
• JJ-CCR BOV (unused)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom