FS: Oceanic Probe LX - Small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepn0va

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
After long debate, I am going to finally sell my year and a half old BC in order to purchase some new gear. This is an Oceanic Probe LX, size small (27lb lift) that has been well taken care of. I have mostly dove fresh water springs with this in water so clean you can drink it, although it does have about 8 or 9 salt water dives on it (it was washed after them in nice warm water.) As per Oceanic's web site, this will fit a diver 5'2" - 5'7" and 120-155lbs. I am 5'5" and 160 and it fits me great! Oceanic also sells an adapter to use doubles on this tank, but I have not tried it.

Nice features:
7 pre-bent stainless steel D rings
large pockets
rear pull dump
trim pockets
lumbar pad

RxLH80F3Bbjt2S5XgN3i7w
probe%20lx%20-%204.jpg
probe%20lx%20-%203.jpg
probe%20lx%20-%202.jpg
probe%20lx%20-%201.jpg

The weight pouches are not pictured but they do come with it. If an inflator hose is needed, I could purchase one from the local shop and ship it with this, I will only charge you what the shop charges me.

Oceanic's MSRP is listed as $599.99 and can be found online new for the low-mid 500's. Asking price is $300 plus shipping from 32792 and paypal fees if used. Used on leisure pro is going for $350.

If you have any questions or would like any additional pictures, please feel free to ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom