Letting all my equpiment go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bugtif

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Well as my scuba days have come to an end I am letting all mine and my daughters equipment go....I haven't dove since springfest 2008!! Here is a list of items I have....just email me with what you want....twalker1972@gmail.com

1. Mares MV Octopus
2. Atomic Z1 1st Stage and Z2 2nd Stage
3. Oceanic CDX5 1st Stage and GT3 2nd Stage
4. Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus II Computer
5. Atomic Aquatics Split Fins - size M
6. Atomic Aquatics Spring Straps
7. Mares Kaila Womens BCD
8. DUI Aurora Explorer Back Inflate BCD
9. Various atomic aquatics hoses

I'm going to keep my atomic frameless mask, boots, wetsuit and a pair of fins I can at least continue to snorkel....

Thanks,
Tiffany

Come on, don't give it up. It is probably much easier to go diving than to sell your equipment. You and your daughter just need a dive trip. Less than a year is not that long. :)

Sandy's right. The stuff is paid for and harmless. Short of needing to pay bills, and put food on your table, save your gear. You worked too hard and spent to much to toss the towel in.

Hang in there!

Ken

Trust us. Don't sell your gear...short of a medical condition that prohibits diving or putting food in your mouth.

I wasn't diving much for a while, sold some of my gear and guess what, weather got warm, went on a vacation and wound up re-buying all of my gear back! And prices went up too!

Yes, you just need to make time and hit up the water again.

J:

What is not to like about tropical vacations with lots of great people? Plus scuba is a male dominated sport. Might just find a cool new buddy if you do not already have one.

The more dives you do, the more comfortable you will feel underwater, and then you can begin to enjoy it even better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom