WTB-Used Womens Henderson Thermoprene 5mm Jumpsuit Size 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amajamar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone have one in really good shape that they want to sell?

Or, I could use a Pinnacle 5mm (or 5/4mm) in a Womens Large

Or, Bare Velocity 5/4mm in a 12

Or, something else...

I even have a new Henderson Thermoprene size 8 to trade for it, if someone would like to.

I even have a new Pinnacle Medium/Large/Short to trade for it, if someone would like to.

I need a WETSUIT for my GF for our upcoming trip to Bonaire and I'm having trouble finding something that is in our price range and in the right size.

Help....

I bought one of those exact same suits for me ( a male) from scuba toys.com and the wetsuit was a TOTAL PIECE of JUNK. The wetsuit immediately compressed after a few days and the seams unraveled. I had to mail it back (at my expense) and got a refund. It was terrible quality.

Try anything other than that cheap henderson suit.

I bought one of those exact same suits for me ( a male) from scuba toys.com and the wetsuit was a TOTAL PIECE of JUNK. The wetsuit immediately compressed after a few days and the seams unraveled. I had to mail it back (at my expense) and got a refund. It was terrible quality.

Try anything other than that cheap henderson suit.

Granted. There are a couple of reasons why shy would prefer the Henderson. One is that she currently dives in a Hyperstretch 7mm and she likes how easy it is to put on and take off. Another is that she has relatively wide ankles and some of the other suits won't stretch enough (even with the zippers) to pull the suit up all the way.

She is not adverse to having another suit, as I have indicated above. It's just that the Henderson is a known entity and seeing that we're leaving in under three weeks, it would be an easy choice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom