dive rite rec wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gooffydawg1

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have black DR rec wing used twice shipped $ 125.00
sorry no pics yet only reason selling got a gr8 deal on a 360 wing
add $5 for pp

just pic of a wing

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 119
I tried to email you back, but it wouldn't respond to your email address for some reason. I am going to Paradise Springs on Tuesday, can you meet somewhere so I could pick it up?

PM and emailed you and interested in setting up rsvp thanks david

I tried to email you back, but it always sends me a error code back. It says Your email address is undeliverable, but yes I still want it.

sent you a pm and more contact info not sure why you are having issues been getting several emails thanks will work out David

Hey Gooffy, I don't know what it is either but I had trouble replying to your email too when you sent me some pics of a different wing. Just figured I'd give you a heads up.

this computer stuff is beyond me I can't and won't try to explain but I had a buddy send me an email and I sent one to my self from another computer and I got them all
as well as the daily grind bs from blba bla lol.. so thanks for the heads up all I can say or do is try again I WILL,,
thanks HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom