Siquijor diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Izel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We're going on vacation in Siquijor (hopefully, also Apo Island) on the 1st week of April. Any advise on diving there? Recommended dive resort? or the must-dive dive sites? Any activities that we shouldn't miss?

Thanks! :cool2:

Caloy,

ok, thanks! How do I find Rhoody? Sorry, I do not know how to navigate here yet (not very techie, in short!).

Gi

2 ways to find Rhoody:

1.) Just look for a fat grumpy german and you got him... :D
2.) announce free SMB

give me some more infos what you want. To be honest I don't think that Siquijor has a "must" divesite compared to the divesites in Dauin or Apo Island.

Siquijor is a great place by itself. The only operation which goes regularly from Siquijor to Apo is Sea Explorers, where you basically have one of the best in the region anyway.

The dive-op's are generally located in the south of the Island. A smaller one in the North (Kiwi Dive-Resort) closed their diveshop temporarily but hope to operate again mid may.

Some general info about Siquijor: Siquijor Island

Just drop a line if I can help you any further

cheers

Rhoody

Thanks Rhoody! Yeah, Apo would be best but I am vacationing with non-divers so we dicided to spend the most part in Siquijor where there are other places to visit.

I decided to check into Coral Cay and will just travel down to Sea Explorers for the dives. I hope to do a day trip to Apo Island and do at least 2 dives there.

Many thanks again!

Thanks Rhoody! Yeah, Apo would be best but I am vacationing with non-divers so we dicided to spend the most part in Siquijor where there are other places to visit.

I decided to check into Coral Cay and will just travel down to Sea Explorers for the dives. I hope to do a day trip to Apo Island and do at least 2 dives there.

Many thanks again!
tell us how it goes, izel :D

a tour of Lazi would be great, see the old church, St. Isidore Parish Church, and convents.

Caloy, Yes, Lazi will be in our tour itinerary. Thanks.

I'm trying not to put too much thought on the bad press of the place. About the voodoo magic thing, people getting sick after drinking or eating something... Ok naman doon, diba?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom