For sale ladies pinnacle evolution drysuit new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frazier Nivens

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ladies pinnacle aquatics evolution 2 drysuit brand new, never worn
female med. / ladies shoe size 9
front entry drysuit
includes new carry case/inflator hose

neo 3 glove small, never worn brand new
drysuit hood ladies medium never worn

temperate undergarment
size unisex small, most items still in plastic wrappers.

These suits are the best quality drysuits made by pinnacle and are in perfect new condition, never been wet.

Priced to sell at $1,000 plus whatever it takes to ship the items to you.

Call me if you have questions 305-766-3238. Or email me at: frazier@oceanimaging.com

Frazier nivens, ocean imaging

Attachments

• Drysuit LN.jpg
    Drysuit LN.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 167
  • Drysuit LN LN.jpg
    Drysuit LN LN.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
WAIT!

Why does it say front entry drysuit if is is clearly a backzip? That's a few hundred dollar option.

WAIT!

Why does it say front entry drysuit if is is clearly a backzip? That's a few hundred dollar option.

where do you see the backzip? the Evolution 2 (emphasis on "2") is a front entry. The regular Evolution is back

hi
im not familiar with pinnacle but isnt the picture with the woman holding up the front of the suit showing the "T handle" for the back entry shoulder zip or is she holding up the back of the suit?
i dont know, just what it looks like.
hope this helps?

The second photo shows the BACK of the suit. Look at the boots and notice no inflator.

Hi, still interested in the dry suit, just hoping for your price to drop, keep me posted! Diane

Hi there,

Glad the suit has some interest, the suit AND undergarment are a great deal at $1,000,

and the suit is BRAND NEW, never worn or even tried on.

If it doesn't sell I'm going to send it up to a friend in Chicago and he's going to try to sell it in a couple of weeks he's driving down to see us here. he's taking both suits back with him. Cold there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom