WTS: Sherwood Wisdom Air Integrated Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a Sherwood Wisdom Air Integrated Computer with attached compass for sale. Dive computer is in great shape and has only seen salt water once and hasn't seen more than 30 dives. Almost no visible use with the exception of a small dent in the rubber. Computer had a screen protector so there are no scratches on the screen. The only reason I'm getting rid of this is I bought a whole kit off of a friend and don't like the console style computer setup. Computer does not come with download kit. I'm asking 300 OBO. Also have an OMS comfort harness setup for sale. Harness has only been used twice and is in excellent condition. Make me an offer. Attached should be images of the gear.

Attachments

• DSCF2607.jpg
    DSCF2607.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF2608.jpg
    DSCF2608.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF2603.jpg
    DSCF2603.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 106
Does this computer handle nitrox?
Sending you an offer on the BP and Harness.
Was it use for singles or doubles and if singles, do you have a STA and Cam Bands?

hi there,
this is a nitrox capable computer. are you interested in buying this computer? I've got a few other offers

Back
Top Bottom