FS: Apeks WTX Harness (M) & Apeks Surelock Weight system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shunorlax

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a size Medium Apeks WTX Harness that I barely used for sale. It is still practically in excellent condition and has been washed with freshwater after every use. I am hoping to get 130$ with shipping.

Apeks Products

I also have a Apeks Surelock Weight System that's only been used once. 50$ with shipping included.

Apeks Products

The reason for selling is that I figured Hog is much more suiting for me, and I just have these laying around.

Please PM with email and I can send you pics. MO order preferred but can do Paypal.

Thanks!

Here are some Pics of the Harness and Weight System
DSC01161.jpg

DSC01162.jpg

And also for sale are random hose's I had laying around. 10$ each. All are still in good condition and completely usable.
26" yellow octopus hose
2 - 24" general inflator hose
29" general inflator hose
DSC01164.jpg

and a aqualung octopus with a 40" black hose. very compact!! 30$
DSC01163.jpg

This setup is really nice. I have this Harness, and I had the OMS one. I prefer the weight system in this one way better.

Bump

PM sent for pkg deal.

PM sent for pkg deal.

My wife and I both dive that setup, she uses the pockets and I don't - you will like that setup.

I also have a pair of Brand new XL ScubaPro Jet Fins with Brand new ScubaPro Spring Straps that I have never used. They just ended up being a size too big for me so I decided to just sell them. 100$

DSC01167.jpg

Still up for sale. Please help this college student!!

Wow,

Those Jets are a deal with springs... I have the same Jets with same springs otherwise, I'd jump on your price...

MG

Back
Top Bottom