Spearfishing Video & Seminar Friday at the St Pete Times Boat Show March 13 - 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chad Carney

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Friday the 13th at 5:00 pm, on the Times Fishing School's big projection screen, I'm showing a

spearfishing video with freedivers Sheri Daye, Art Pinder, Chad Palan, Terry Maas and more, shooting monster fish of all kinds!

It's a special Speargun Hunter highlights reel from a couple dozen shows... I edited out all the fluff and put it to music.
It stopped hundreds in the isles when Sheri showed it at the Miami Boat Show!

Some interesting scuba spearfishing footage will also be shown.
Following each video there will be a questions & answers period, and then a brief speargun/spearfishing seminar until 6:00 pm.

(I'll show the video Sat & Sun at 10:15 am on the wide screen in my booth for those that can't make the Friday night video.
Catch Friday's big show if you can, because sometimes people get in the way at the booth.)

The whole thing, Boat Show and Fishing School is only $2.00!

Hope to see you there!

Chad

The Fishing School Schedule is below and I've heard most of these speakers, and they are very good!

FYI... the Crawfish Festival starts that Fri evening too in Vinoy Park, downtown St Pete.

Attachments

• 1Timesfishschool.jpg
    1Timesfishschool.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 2cTimesfish-school-B.jpg
    2cTimesfish-school-B.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 38

Back
Top Bottom