Got a new BC today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
It's an Oceanic Isla and fits like a dream. I can't wait to dive in it.
I'm so excited, I keep looking at it, touching it, talking about it. My mom gave me a check for Christmas & I finally decided what to get. So it's Christmas in May. :stnick:

WooHoo! I'm doing my happy dance:dance:

I really like Oceanic products. Their Chute II has been a great BC for me.

Congrats on the new BC, now go break it in!!! :tease:

NetDoc once bubbled...
I really like Oceanic products. Their Chute II has been a great BC for me.

Congrats on the new BC, now go break it in!!! :tease:

Before I bought my BP & wing setup, I rented the Ranger and the Chute II.Personally, I really liked the Chute II much better than the Ranger.

Kat,

I bought a new Isla for my wife just before we took off for the Bahamas last month..... she did 23 dives in 5 days and all I heard was how fantastic her new BC was.....(I scored some major points).... I had read about all the BC for woman and decided that this would be the best for the bucks. If you enjoy yours 1/2 as much as she loves hers, you will be in heaven! Enjoy!

Phil

I've heard so many raves about the Isla. I will probably be posting all the details, after my 1st couple of dives with it. I'll try to contain myself, so I don't become too obnoxious.
After struggling with a mans BC, which was never comfortable & never fit, I can't wait to dive in it. I'm sure I will love it even more in the water, than I do on land. If that's possible.

Back
Top Bottom