Delta P VR3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SemperFIsh

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This is the ultimate dive comuter I am sure you know, color screen, never have to upgrade again. I thought I would get into Tech Diving one day, but I think I will stick with spearing fish on the reefs in the Gulf. Anyhow, great computer, comes with an upgrade to the new HD software which is G10 mode. The new software allows you to navigate the screens easier and choose what information you want to display on the right hand side of the screen.This upgrade usuall goes from $350 to $400. I bought this computer a year and a half ago and have maybe used it ten times. Asking $2,000 OBO. It is in near mint condition.
Located in Tampa Bay Area. Can ship also, you pay shipping. call 863 860 0950, or post to this thread.

Hello friend,
I am not trying to ruffle your feathers, but these are selling for between $600 and $800 with every upgrade including closed circuit. You may want to rethink your asking price. Either way i wish you well.

Hello friend,
I am not trying to ruffle your feathers, but these are selling for between $600 and $800 with every upgrade including closed circuit. You may want to rethink your asking price. Either way i wish you well.

Where at my friend? I would like to know! I paid around $2000 with tax a year and a half ago (I know times change), but with the upgrade (approx $300) I will take $1500 and if you can get this computer with the most current program that can do everything, and with a color screen, grab it, otherwise this is a good deal.

Like I said, I am not trying to upset you so I will no longer post on this thread, but I also noticed you received the same exact feedback on other forums as well and from different people all with reputable reputations. This is a consistency. I do hope you can get what you are asking just as I hope I can get what I am asking when I sell an item. But in a situation like this, you may just want to hold on to it rather than sell if you feel it is worth more than people are willing to pay.

im in a similar boat semper, my gear "that i use regularly" was like $15,000 but if i tried to sell all of it, i doubt i'd get near $7000 ... so i try to hold onto the stuff i can use and i can afford to hold onto , since ill never get that value any other way

market's killing all of us

Well, I appreciate all of your feedback. and I know this is a forum where we are all free to throw out our ideas, but if I were to happen on somebody's ad in the paper, and I thought they were asking way too much for a car, I would not call in an ad to say, (The car mentioned in this other ad is way too high of a price, The other month I had to let mine go for half of what he is asking, but I wouldn't even pay that now) Come on, I would say to myself, (Wow, that's high, he'll never get that, well at least not from me.) and turn the page. Yes I paid that much for it back then, used it maybe 10 times, 4 in saltwater) had an upgrade to it (approx $300) it is in perfect condition. AND, and this is a big one, I said OBO or let me spell it out OR BEST OFFER. That means, in laymans terms that you could offer less if you were a serious buyer, and I might take it or I might not. That's how it is supposed to work. And I will keep my overpriced computer, and be buried with it on my wrist while they put me out to sea. Lefemme 36 writes [Like I said, I am not trying to upset you so I will no longer post on this thread, but I also noticed you received the same exact feedback on other forums as well and from different people all with reputable reputations. This is a consistency. I do hope you can get what you are asking just as I hope I can get what I am asking when I sell an item. But in a situation like this, you may just want to hold on to it rather than sell if you feel it is worth more than people are willing to pay.] You never answered where. I recieved one other feedback similar to yours on one other forum. Nobody has offered anything, all I get is people trying to add another post under their belt so they can make that number of posts under their name go up by sharing their opinion. Whether its professional or a newbies, opinions are just opinions. This is a classified ad. I never recalled starting a thread that was titled (What do you think my VR3 is worth today?) Please feel free to share this around, some might agree, some won't, some might laugh, doesn't hurt me any. Today, I have nothing else to do except wash the boat and feed the dog. Keep me laughing people, just remember to pray for this country and it's leaders. SemperFIsh out

i saw this the other day but wasnt gonna say anything but oh well everyone else is... as SEMPERFISH says keep him laughing well maybe this will make u cry vr3 with hd brand new from dealer $1311.91 its possible u may have other options if thats the case u might want to list them if not ill give u $800 haha
Delta P VR3 HD Dive Computer

i saw this the other day but wasnt gonna say anything but oh well everyone else is... as SEMPERFISH says keep him laughing well maybe this will make u cry vr3 with hd brand new from dealer $1311.91 its possible u may have other options if thats the case u might want to list them if not ill give u $800 haha
Delta P VR3 HD Dive Computer

I second that. Latest Delta P VRX is $1995 brand new with all options enabled...
VRx Dive Computer by VR Technology LTD

Since you need a laugh, I think I might sale my Aeris Elite T3 for $1500. Any takers??? I didn't think so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom