DUI Days at ABWA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwhities

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Who's going? I'll be there. I'm talking with the regional rep about a few dry suits for me to try on.

I'd really like to see a bunch of you as that maybe my last dive for awhile.

Let me know!

Michael

I wish I could go, I really, really wish I could...

...but I'm going to be 500 ft back in some cave :D

See ya in June or July, though! :)

I'll be there. Link to the info is below.

http://www.dui-online.com/pdf/2009_rally_alabama.pdf

Alabama Blue Water Adventures Welcome to ?The Pelham Keys? 100 Industrial Park Drive, Pelham, Alabama 35124 (205) 663-7428 (205) 663-0287 (Fax)

They'll have over 130 drysuits available to test dive as well as undergarments and all the other junk. If you've been considering a drysuit or going to a DUI, this is a great event. Of course the Bikini Team will be there for photo ops and general eye candy.

Last edited:
I'll be on Rita's heel's. Wish I could afford to get someone to pick me up some new wrist zip seals.

Ya'll have fun.

Ken

I will not be there on Saturday but I might be there on Sunday. The Blue Angels are going to be in Tuscaloosa that weekend. So you Ms. folk may want to account for some extra traffic Saturday morning. I will be in it.

you were at the HSV airshow last year? heck. I wish I'd known... I was too.

I knew the HSV airshow would be a goat-fuddling on traffic. it was much worse when they had it several years ago. It took the backroads in. Otherwise it took you an hour to get the 1-2 mile from the freeway to the parking area.

There is an airshow in Courtland in June I think. I'll let you know. much smaller though... mostly just old war planes and static displays.

I did not make it into the show. We sat on the side of the road and I had VIP passes to get into the good seats and meet the pilots and did not even get to use them.

I saw the Canadian Snow Birds air show in Courtland about 10 years ago. It was great.

P.S. I have VIP passes again.

Back
Top Bottom