Destin Jetties Saturday 3/14/09 11:00 am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
High tide is 12:33 pm on Saturday. I'm going to try and make two dives. I'll be at the parking area at 11:00 am. I'll be loading up the sand yacht and gearing up on the beach so look for me there. Pufferfish may be in town and joining me. Everyone else is welcome to join in the fun if you are able.

I have learned not to listen to the weathermen. If it is not too windy, wavy, or lightening in the area at the time of the dive I still go. The rain has stopped just in time for a dive on many occasions. I dove when they predicted hurricane Bonnie was going to mess things up - sun was shining, water clear, and lots of fish to see. I do look at the radar before I leave the house. I guess I'm spoiled living only 20 minutes from the dive site :D. Anyone that has to drive any distance may think twice about coming to the pool. I do the same thing when I want to go to the PCB jetties. I've been there 4 times and twice conditions were bad enough to cancel the dive.

I plan to be there Saturday. Pufferfish may or may not be there. Gulf-Gulper is going to dive if his sinuses clear by then.

It looks like we'll be between storms. Gulf-Gulper is out, Pufferfish and two friends are in.

Y'all come!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom