Alabama lake diving? Wedowee, Smith, Martin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BNow0707

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Any one been diving the lakes recently?

Anyone up for it?

Looking to get in the water again, but droppin the extra $20 for entrance to look at the bus again just dont sound that great. I got a 24 foot pontoon with tank rack ready to go. I need to get a couple visual inspections done and I'll have 5 tanks ready to go.

Who wants to get some air fills and hit the water in the next few weeks?

I,m In....if you want to hit some sites in Lake Martin. The water temp is in the low 50s and I know of a couple sites that I would like to check out before boat traffic gets too bad to risk ...I also have 2 or 3 more divers that will be willing to brave the chill ...

I'm in! I fear no cold water.

depending on when y'all decide to go, I'd love to dive Smith Lake or Lake Martin again....

depending on when y'all decide to go, I'd love to dive Smith Lake or Lake Martin again....

Soooooo..... You wanna dive Smith 'eh?

I happen to know 3 people who want to do a Smith Lake dive :blinking:

We just need the When and Where....I have never dived Smith before, I am up for that too!!!

I'll be up for it in a week or two. Took a fall off a high shelf at work today no cracked or broken ribs but hurts like crazy.:banghead::banghead: Not really up on the idea of diving until that heals up.

Smith is about a two and half hour drive for me so if we dive i'd like to get several dives in.

Martin is about an hour or so.

Wedowee is about 45 mins.

Anyone got a particular spot they wanna dive on any of the lakes so I can figure best place to put in?

Any shore dive spots?

In late summer/fall Ill be moving very close to lake Martin and will be up for some dives then. Anyone intersted add me to your contact list and shoot me a PM if wanting to dive Martin after say... July :D

Stay Safe.

Which one is it that has the buildings?

Soooooo..... You wanna dive Smith 'eh?

I happen to know 3 people who want to do a Smith Lake dive :blinking:

Ooooh! That'd be fun...

I dove Smith Lake once before, off a boat (my only boat dive to date LOL). Sometimes, I need to be reminded that there are divable places in Alabama other than ABWA :D

Back
Top Bottom