5 hrs. then off to palau and oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mars2u

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Well folks...it's almost 1 a.m. and I'm still wide awake. Trying to stay up so I can adjust to the time difference (it's almost 3 in the afternoon there).
Got everything packed. One carryon with BCD,computer,reg.,spare-parts, UW camera, neck-pillow, scuba magazine, mp3 player, palm-pilot.
Check-in bag...socks and underwear...lol....kidding...actually have lots of shorts, t-shirts, fins, extra mask and snorkel.

here's an e-mail from the organizer from my scuba club I got earlier tonite. I'll post a trip report when I get back on my web site.

take care and everyone play nice until I get back :wink:~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Palau Bound Friends and all others,
We set sail pretty quick here, and I just wanted to give you all a heads
up...
I heard today from John...he left the Big Blue in Palau just last week... He said, get ready for CRYSTAL CLEAR GLASS WATER....and SHARKS EVERY DIVE and
A CREW THAT BENDS OVER BACKWARDS FOR YOU!
He said we are in for the trip of a lifetime...:)
He said to bring plenty to do on the airplane...it is VERY VERY VERY LONG,
and Sandy and Stu called tonight..THEY ARE HALF WAY THERE...LUCKY DOGS! They said they were a bit chilly on the airplane... John says to bring shorts and tees no fancy clothes! He also said lots of bathing suits! He stayed in his bathing suit the whole
time...he said to get ready for bath warm water 84 to 86 :) and he said it
is hot! and the rain is very refreshing and warm :) and spurts. he said that he wished he had brought a top sheet ...the comforters got a
little warm and they did not have top sheets...
AND HE SAID THE STAFF IS GREAT! AND THE FOOD IS UNBELIEVABLE!
I am so excited Gang, and I am so glad that we made this happen...Here we go! See you all in the SEA,
Safe travels for us all!
Pam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom