Exam Booklet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thermalgeek

Reaction score
Hey hey, I just found a Rescue Diver "Final Exam" Booklet on Simplyscuba. Does anyone happen to know if the answers to the questions are included in such a booklet? - Or is it only the questions?

PADI Final Exam - Rescue Diver in PADI Materials,Pro Materials from Simply Scuba

ProductImages.aspx

The answer keys are not included in the Exam booklets, because then the student being tested would have the answers. The answer keys are available to instructors through the pro section of the PADI website.

Not to insinuate anything (please no one read anything personal or direct into this...),

but...

Is the rescue class something you would really want to cheat on?

I mean, if you don't want to learn what the rescue class has to offer, why take it?

Who would you really be cheating? Those that may count on you to help one day?

Just my philosophical waxing...

Cheers!

Not to insinuate anything (please no one read anything personal or direct into this...),

but...

Is the rescue class something you would really want to cheat on?

I mean, if you don't want to learn what the rescue class has to offer, why take it?

Who would you really be cheating? Those that may count on you to help one day?

Just my philosophical waxing...

Cheers!

Wholeheartedly agreed!

Back
Top Bottom