FS - Atlan Trilam Drysuit + Undies - $250

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bluesbro1982

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For sale is an Atlan (made by Typhoon) Trilaminate Drysuit in need of some work. Included are a Medium-Large set of *heavy* atlan undies orignally used in Massachusetts winter waters. The suit probably will fit someone 5'6"-5'8" 160-180 lbs. Item is located in Southern California (OC), and I'm happy to meet someone at a dive site that's not too far from my location. Contact me either via PM or through email on my website (Check my profile)

I bought this a couple years ago, it was too small for me (5'10" 200lb), and now I need some $$ to fix up the *Right* drysuit for me that I just bought. If I were 2 inches shorter and about 15 lbs lighter I'd be using this suit.

Pros:
Suit material is in great condition, and it has no leaks as it was leak tested and fully patched at Sea-Me in San Diego before they went crazy a while back.
Front-zip, easy on and off with suspenders
DC-Style Dryglove rings already installed with new seals. (Blue gloves not included)
Size 11 hard sole boots with neoprene up to the ankles in great condition.
Si-Tech chest inflation and shoulder dump valves.

Wrist seals new, but cut slightly, in addition to the dryglove rings.

Cons:
Zipper has a surface break in between one of the teeth (See pics), and will fail at some point in the future. Right now the break is not affecting watertight integrity, and I've done my drysuit training in the suit with no leaks. It is a true heavy-duty BDM / YKK zipper, However, it will go at some point in the future and I can't guarantee how long it will last. Hence the low price on the suit / undies.

Neck seal is OK, but I've got a big neck (16-16.5) and it will probably will need to be replaced.

drysuit_full.jpg

dump_valve.jpg

inflator.jpg

zipper_brand.jpg

zipper_break_top.jpg

zipper_break_side.jpg

zipper_break_bottomt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom