Aqaba diving the best place for shore dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

morad_diver

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Who are we?

ARAB Diversis a PADI 3-stars dive resort and is successful in offering very special customized dive services, unique to the Red Sea.

for (25) years now. We are for those people who want to leave the crowds behind and like to dive with other divers with compatible skills and air level.....

INTERNATIONAL ARAB DIVERS
Are owned by a Bedouin family (father and 3 brothers), which gives the customer the feeling of staying with friends.
People have come to dive with arab divers dive center for over 10 years before recently development to international arab divers village .
A diving center established in 1995 by abd wahab maaytah and his sons morad and obada. combining more than 35 years experience in the diving.abd graduated from Dartmouth (England, United Kingdom): Britannia Royal Naval College and his sons have alot of experience in the dive industry and commercial diving .

We give individual attention to all our diver to make sure they have the best experience possible.Emphasis is on having fun safe diving and educational excellence to dive master levels .

so this makes us one of the most well known diving centers in aqaba and all the world. To date, thousands of divers have been certified to dive by arab divers and joined the arab divers family be a next and join US.

Why ARAB Divers?
Here at ARAB Divers we dont just take you to dive we dive with you .we want you to get the best diving experience possible. ThatÃÔ why you will dive with a local guide in small groups. Introduction dives will be given on a one to one rate so personal attention and safety will be guaranteed.

For those of you who are already qualified and just looking for some quality, we can offer private guided diving. You will decide with your guide (depending on the weather and water conditions) where and when you want to dive.

Dive Center location ©å

international arab divers village located 12 km south of Aqaba city center on the beach just 500 m from the japanese garden and rainbow reef of marine park , only a 5 minutes walk from the center. The restaurant and sunroof offer a really nice view over the Red Sea with the mountains of Saudi Arabia and egypt on the background. We have a spectacular housereef, Turtles are often seen on this site

Most dive sites are closed to our village the far away dive site is saudi bordar about 6 minuts by car alsoif you are staying in hotel in city center we can click you from your hotel and back you or you can comming to our office in city center and take you to dive center and back you so feel free all the time

a q a b a - d i v e v i l l a g e

I think you should ask one of the forum moderators to put all your posts into a single thread.

Speaking of Saudi border, there was a rumor last year that Saudi Arabia are going to give a few more additional km of coastline to Jordan. Is it true? If yes, when is it going to happen and will it be available for diving?

A few more questions, if you don't mind:

You have not mentioned diving to Power Station- have you got a boat or some sort of arrangement to dive there?

Do have night diving possibilities? From my previous experiences I have seen that some clubs (at least the ones we visited) are not so keen on going for night dives. Is it a problem with local authorities not giving permissions or something like this, or just logistics problems with some clubs?

What about experienced divers (say DM, instructors, divers with 400-500 dives etc.) who know the dive sites very well and have been to them dozens of times- any sort of arrangement for them? They don't really need guidance, but won't mind to pay for gear, transportation, etc..

And last, but not least- Nitrox compressor?

Last edited:
I think you should ask one of the forum moderators to put all your posts into a single thread.

Speaking of Saudi border, there was a rumor last year that Saudi Arabia are going to give a few more additional km of coastline to Jordan. Is it true? If yes, when is it going to happen and will it be available for diving?

A few more questions, if you don't mind:

You have not mentioned diving to Power Station- have you got a boat or some sort of arrangement to dive there?

Do have night diving possibilities? From my previous experiences I have seen that some clubs (at least the ones we visited) are not so keen on going for night dives. Is it a problem with local authorities not giving permissions or something like this, or just logistics problems with some clubs?

What about experienced divers (say DM, instructors, divers with 400-500 dives etc.) who know the dive sites very well and have been to them dozens of times- any sort of arrangement for them? They don't really need guidance, but won't mind to pay for gear, transportation, etc..

And last, but not least- Nitrox compressor?
Hi jai bar
Thanks for your nice comment
Actually aqaba really more than magic site before I been in aqaba I visited Most the dive sites in meddle east and I am sure about the sites in aqaba,
About Saudi border I think our government work about that to add few km meters from suadi,
We hope that's to happen because that's make aqaba more popular for scuba diving but we don't know when, many people speak about that more than two years
so we still wait,,,,,,, but in fact the Saudi border it so popular for diving because its like big coral wall start from 7-8 m until 40-60 meter this wall so its so unique place in the world

About power station its nice place but in another hand we time have 21 dive sites
We arrange to power station just for experience diver ask about package more than 8 dives
About permissions it's easy to get it now. But we have to arrange that before 24 hours

for sure no any kind of problems about that's, the permissions its important for Jordan because as you know its border area we have 3 counters beside aqaba but for fun diving in the morning no worries about it we manage the fun dive directly

For experienced divers you right in that they don't need guidance, we can arrange the diving gears and transportation but should any dive master going with them
Because the law for diving in Jordan should be going with certified dive center, so we have to manage guide with them,
But not to lead them the way he like he can manage what they like
About Nitrox compressor we work about that in the end of this month we can provided for our customer as
Free

And thanks again for your nice comment that’s make me pleasure to answer you any time
If you have any question don’t hesitate to ask me
info@aqaba-divevillage.com www.aqaba-divevillage.com You can back to me at
Take good care

Back
Top Bottom