FS- Zeagle Stiletto & Atomic Smoke On Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jd950

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Zeagle Stiletto, Lg with Med shoulders. About 1.5 years old, has probably about 40 dives on it. Clean, well maintained, properly stored in a closet on a BCD hanger, no damage, no mold, no tears, really excellent condition. Selling it because I needed a different size, and have purchased another Stiletto in the size I need. $250.00 in Denver, $275.00 shipped within the lower 48 states. I am keeping the little yellow weight bags for the new BCD.

Atomic Smoke on Water splits with the spring strap. Lg size. I wear a size 12 boot and when I got these they were a little snug, but okay. I used them on one trip to Cozumel and then had to get hard sole boots for Bonaire and the fins were too tight. I got another pair in xl, so I don't need these. They should do fine for anyone who wears a 10-11 size boot or even an 11.5 if you have narrow feet or use soft sole boots. As I said, they were used for one boat diving trip to Cozumel and are in perfect condition, like new. $130.00 in Denver, $140 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Cash, money order or certified check preferred. If you want to use a personal check, that's okay but I will send the item after the check clears. I can even do a credit card by running through a business account that I can access, but you would have to add 2.5% for the service charge.

I can also do Paypal, but they charge a 5% fee, so buyer would have to add for this.

I haven't taken any pictures but these are current items in like new condition. If a picture is really important to you, I'll take some and send them.

Last edited:
I haven't used paypal before except to buy things. I'll check into it and see what it costs and how it works for a seller.

Okay, I checked and I have had a paypal account for a few years but never sold anything with it. I can do paypal since I ahve an account, but there is a 5% fee.

Last edited:
I have a Zeagle Stilleto Large shoulder piece that I would be willing to swap for a Medium if anyone is interested.

PM me for pics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom