Earned Our Nitrox Cards Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You need a card to buy gas?! So glad i dont live there!

Hello Sabbath 999, I have been there myself and just looked at them again yesterday!
All the confusion is well worth it when you are able to enjoy the benefits!
It opened a whole new can of worms for me in terms of gas planning and management!
Now I am pondering Advanced Nitrox what is wrong with me?
Guess I can not get enough of tables and equations! I think it has to do with wreck / cave diving! I find it easy not to become bored when researching and studying about diving. Guess I am just obsessed like my wife says, if there was a Divers-aholic I would fit into that group with no trouble! Ha! Ha!:rofl3:
Have fun and dive safe, oh by the way make sure your tanks are marked NITROX with the appropriate sized stickers! Sorry could not help myself!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

I'm doing nitrox course on tuesday - tables ugghh! You'll enjoy rescue :)!

So buy a computer. I like tables, I understand tables and I don't mind using them. However, adding the complication of tracking total oxygen as well as SITs, pressure groups and MODs, I decided to break down and buy a computer.

But I will never walk away from tables or equations.

Richard

I take my 3 hour class for nitrox this coming thursday evening. The book Is a bit confusing (TDI) will all be worth it

So buy a computer. I like tables, I understand tables and I don't mind using them. However, adding the complication of tracking total oxygen as well as SITs, pressure groups and MODs, I decided to break down and buy a computer.

But I will never walk away from tables or equations.

Richard

I have a conservative one - but think I'll get a second - then leave the tables alone :wink:

I take my 3 hour class for nitrox this coming thursday evening. The book Is a bit confusing (TDI) will all be worth it

Hey T,

I share your confusion & I am sure it will all be worthwhile in the end :D!

Congrats Sabbath!!!!

Back
Top Bottom