Dive The Bahamas With Advanced Diver Magazine!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeff Toorish

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Advanced Diver Magazine is hosting a dive trip to UNEXSO at Port Lucaya, Freeport Grand Bahama at the end of June. The trip is open to CCR and open circuit divers. This is actually a terrific opportunity for open circuit divers who are interested in rebreathers to get a close look at how they work.

Accomodations are at the beautiful Pelican Bay Resort, boats leave from UNEXSO, which is attached to Pelican Bay each morning. Morning dives, lunch on the boat and then afternoon dives. We will visit wrecks, see sharks and watch a shark feeding, and for those who are cave certified, there will be the opportunity for a day or two of cave diving in some of the most beautiful caves I've ever seen.

Here is the link to more information: ADM CCR/OC GRAND BAHAMAS

Flights from Boston are a very good deal right now. One tip, if you book, fly USAirways throught Charlotte. They operate the largest planes flying into Grand Bahama which makes traveling with gear easier.

I've been to UNEXSO several times and it's a great dive operation. In fact, it was the first dive resort. Curt Bowen from ADM and I will both be there, and I'll be giving some mini-seminars on underwater photography.

If you have any questions, feel free to E-mail me at jtoorish@gmail.com

Hope to see you in the Bahamas.

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom