purchase Seadoo GTI latches in bulk?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phatcher

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy the cone latches for a Seadoo GTI in bulk? I have 3 of these DPVs and I've lost a latch on each of them. I find $20 for a pair rather steep for these things.
Or is there a "generic" version I could use?
thanks

-Patrick

Try contacting Mcmaster Carr and send them a photo of what you are looking for.
McMaster-Carr

Thats a Joke Right?

Try finding one of the other knock off manufactures, you can buy the whole scooter for $150, so the latches should be a lot cheaper, ebay has a lot of listings.

Last time I looked on made in china .com there were over 40 manufactures of scooters that looked exactly like the Seadoo.

Yes Ben , It was a joke, Im sure if he had bought one of your X scooters he would,nt be having this problem.:eyebrow:

:D Maybe not, but he might have got in trouble with his wife when she found out what he spent 3 grand on

Thanks. I had never heard of the made in china .com site. I'll check it out.

I have a boat load of the nelson latches. if anyone needs some. $5.00 each for latch and striker set.plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1145.JPG
    IMG_1145.JPG
    250.5 KB · Views: 82
thanks Cratos. I actually need to cheapy plastic latches

Anyone know where I can buy the cone latches for a Seadoo GTI in bulk? I have 3 of these DPVs and I've lost a latch on each of them. I find $20 for a pair rather steep for these things.
Or is there a "generic" version I could use?
thanks

-Patrick

I called sea doo and they sent me some for free and also divers direct sells them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom