FS - Henderson Gold Core 7mm farmer john

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byte Me

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I bought a Whites Fusion dry suit so no longer need my excellent condition and toasty warm Gold Core farmer john. Used it last weekend at Bonne Terre and I was never once cold in 57 degree water. Have worn it in as low as 42 degree water and the only thing cold was my head.

Size is XL long for the jacket and XXL tall on the john. For reference I'm 6'2" and 225, the jacket is perfect the john just a tiny bit long. It's in great condition as you can see from the pictures - with the exception of the left knee thing which fell off, but I still have it. I can reattach it or include it for you to reattach.

The most important benefit of Gold Core is how easy the suits are to put on. Its specially formulated interior lining provides an ultra-low-friction surface. You'll think you're putting on a pair of comfortable jeans rather than wrestling with an alligator.

Let me know if you have any questions - First $200 plus $25 shipping takes it. Retail is $452 at Leisure Pro. 5 star reviews from everyone there as well!

It's freshly washed with wet suit shampoo and soaked in Mirazyme so it's as good as new for you, ready to dive!

_DSC1915031409.jpg

_DSC1916031409.jpg

_DSC1918031409.jpg

_DSC1921031409.jpg

_DSC1922031409.jpg

_DSC1923031409.jpg

_DSC1924031409.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom