FS: DUI Thinsulate 400 Jumpsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DavidInNH

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale: DUI Thinsulate 400 Jumpsuit. Size Medium Color Gray. Label says it is for 35-50 degree water. The suit is in excellent condition, cared for as per manufacturer's washing instructions. Suit is used but I've only used it about 5 times. (The suit is really too big for me so it doesn't fit well in my drysuit.

DUI's website seems to sell the same (or newer model) for $458 but I'm only asking $130. This will include shipping within the lower 48 via UPS and my PayPal fees.

Attachments

• IMG_0857x.jpg
    IMG_0857x.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 91
Payment sent!

Thanks for the deal.

Mike

For sale: DUI Thinsulate 400 Jumpsuit. Size Medium Color Gray. Label says it is for 35-50 degree water. The suit is in excellent condition, cared for as per manufacturer's washing instructions. Suit is used but I've only used it about 5 times. (The suit is really too big for me so it doesn't fit well in my drysuit.

DUI's website seems to sell the same (or newer model) for $458 but I'm only asking $130. This will include shipping within the lower 48 via UPS and my PayPal fees.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom