Scuba Weights (free shipping)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

t2chance

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
LEAD SCUBA WEIGHTS
I AM SELLING DIRECT HERE THRU MY WEB SITE
(CLICK THE LINK BELOW)
Scuba Weights | & Go-Cart Lead Weights

I have alot available
$1.85 per a pound
I can invoice you thru pay-pal, or I accept money orders & Personal Checks(payment must clear before shipping).

MINIMUM ORDER OF 25 LBS. PLEASE

If you need less than 25 lbs. I will have to add $9.85 USPS Flat Rate Box Charge

** PLEASE let me know what sizes that you want when you purchase.**

Weight size from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, (block style)
& 10 lb contour style weights are available
Each weight is number, except the 1 lb.

Fits standard 2" dive belt

Shipping thru US Postal flat rate.
**OUT OF THE U.S. ORDERS MUST PAY SHIPPING**
****(Please check with me before ordering out of the U.S. )****

Will also ship to Puerto Rico, Guam and any US Military base over seas or a US Military address that will forward your package to you

When melting the lead, I clean out the impurities to give you the best quality of weights, each weight is inspected for blemishes before they are shipped.

These weights work on a belt but, also work great in the "weight integrated BC Jackets"

Just let me know how many you need.

**Weights are made per order**

No order is too small or too large. DIVE SHOPS WELCOME

Most weights are 1 to 2 oz over. I tired shipping 70 lbs. but was over most of the time,

Thank you.

email me
tluvskt@ yahoo.com
or call 336-473-4681
Tony​

I placed an order for weights with Tony at the end of April 2009. I have yet to receive the order. I have made repeated attempts to contact him and even though we have spoke, I still have not received the order. Currently Tony refuses to answer the phone when I call. In our last conversation, he told me that he made the weights and gave them to a friend to ship. "This friend" did not ship my order and Tony said that he would take care of it. Last week Wednesday (May 27) Tony was supposed to pick up the weights and ship them out to me. I was to call him back and get the tracking number. Since this time Tony has not returned any of my phone calls. I have left several messages.

I am very upset that Tony has ignored my order and feel that SB Members need to be made aware that this person, who may have been a good seller in the past, is no longer doing what is right for the buyers.

I have asked that the seller refund the money of $55.50 or ship the weights to me. At the time of sending this message neither event has occurred to my knowledge. Tony seems like a nice person but he clearly does not know how to be a business man.

I have made a complaint through paypal that Tony has ignored and have just today escalated the complaint since it has been over 30 days and still no receipt of my weights or refund.

I have made a complaint through paypal that Tony has ignored and have just today escalated the complaint since it has been over 30 days and still no receipt of my weights or refund.

If all else fails you might speak with a lawyer. :wink:

I already threatened it to him and he still does not respond. What an a$$. He could even say, suck it and that is better than no response at all. Whatever. Luckily my legal fees will be minimal.

Want to come and be a character witness for me? :D

He did the same to me... I wrote about it on the board here back about a month ago. hes a dirt bag full of BS! Lucky for me I got my money back from Paypal. I wish you luck and hope no one else gets sucked in.

How long after you paid did you contact paypal? Did you have to escalate the claim? How soon until you got your refund? Totally curious since i just escalated my claim today.

Congrats on getting your money. Hopefully the same will happen for me. Maybe SB can contact this jamoke and tell him what is up.

Want to come and be a character witness for me? :D

I would, but I dont have any character.

I put a claim in after 2 weeks...Escalated it the following day. After that it took another 2 weeks to get my money back.

I hope this pole smoker gets what he deserves

and I hope you get your money back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom