Spring-Springfest II Offshore Dives 4/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LIVES4SHARKS

SHARK DIVA AI
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK PEEPS! It's time to do some offhsore dives in Panama City during Spring-Spring Fest II! Capt Pat lready has an inshore charter booked so I am looking at either the Dive Locker or PCDC for getting offshore. This will be an early morning dive event on Sat the 25th. We are looking at doing a 2 tank dive so that we are back at Vortex early enough to start cooking!

Please post here if you are interested. The more divers we get, the better chance we can reserve the whole boat. Please post as soon as possible. I am a bit behind getting things booked due to all my dive training and crazy night shift work schedule.

Carolyn:shark2:

The depths of the dives we are looking at doing are about 100' if we do the Twin Tugs. The dives aren't too difficult and we work an anchor line. Depending on conditions is where we will be diving.

Krak, what dive sites do you want to try to hit up this year?

Ok...I haven't got much response on this and Krak and his bride cannot attend this year's festivies. I know Cpt Pat does have some inshore dives set up with a small group.

Let me know how many are interested and I will start setting this up.

Lost my job, Bug Man . . .
. . . gotta watch the expenditures.

the K

Lost my job, Bug Man . . .
. . . gotta watch the expenditures.

the K

Understood buddy, keep your head up :D

I got laid off mid-February and still haven't found a replacement gig, so I know how it is! :shakehead:

I am feeling this economy too. I lost half my hours at my PT job which had been paying for my scuba etc. So now I have started working for my LDS in trade for gear and training. I sure hope this economy doesn't tank much more. Looking at our leadership and their beliefs in bigger government, I am not too optimistic.

I have been praying hard for better times!

Well dang Krak. I hate to hear that.. I was sick during Vortoberfest and was looking forward to seeing you again.. Dont know how much longer I will have a job.. The avaition industry sucks now!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom