Pascal Lecocq Exibitions ScubaFest and Beneath The Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bluepainter

Contributor
Reaction score
Solar system, Earth, North America, Florida,
Hello
(for active links, please go to my website then news then archives newsletters)

I'm looking forward to meet you, may be soon, in COLUMBUS or NEW YORK.

I'm coming back to SCUBAFEST after been there in 2007. I will show my new original oil paintings and prints. Two framed prints on paper will be available at the Silent Auction.
March 20-22: ScubaFest, Columbus (OH),
The Crowne Plaza North, 6500 Doubletree ave, Columbus, OH 43229, Sat. 10-5, Sun.10-4.
booth #63-64

Then I will be for the 10th time in a row at BENEATH THE SEA !
I met JoAnn and Zig in 1999 at the World Underwater Festival in Antibes, France, where they kindly invited me to join the biggest UW show in the USA. My first time in Big Apple !
Meadowsland Exhibition Center, Secaucus (NJ), in front of Manhattan (New York).
Hours of Exhibit Hall Open:
Friday 6pm-9pm
Saturday 9am-5pm
Sunday 9am-4:30pm

A large Giclee on canvas will be auctionned for the Maria Fareri Children's Hospital At Meet the Fish and Famous Benefit reception on Friday.

Since my last newsletter I've been in CHICAGO, HARRISBURG, and touring with the ArtHouse gallery of ATLANTA ( Museum Of Contemporary Art of Washington DC, Philadelphia, Boston, Chicago, St Louis, Brooklyn), and renew my display at the SCUBAEMPORIUM GALLERY in Lauderhill.

Most of all, I had the pleasure to awards 31 kids who drew wonderful pieces of art during my last CHILDREN CONTEST in February at the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center in BOCA RATON. To choose between 108 drawings has been hard so I awarded different categories including the best resolutions to avoid plastic bags and bottles. Congratulations Fiona, Tatiana, Rebecca, Paris and .... for your talent.

Grand Prize Young Artist Fiona S. gets a limited edition dedicated print and a paintbox

The MATADOR SAGA is update, thanks to Tammi Latham who reproduced my signature painting on the street at the Lake Worth Street Painting Festival, Feb. 21-22.

The 3rd edition of the "must have" Diving Almanac and Book of records by the smart Jeffrey GALLANT was presented at OWU in Chicago.

It's such an honor to be for the third time included generously in this 750 pages that I decide to make a little contest, with my signature print The Matador, to win. Find how many time I have been mentioned (and in which page, or between witch pages) and send your answer to (see address on my website) before June 11 after the ScubaShow. In case of several good answers, we'll make a draw.
Get your copy at shows or online.

That's all Folks.... in waiting our big West Coast Tour, 5 exhibitions in April-May....
Best blue regards,
Pascal

It seems that my guestbook was out of order last months. Sorry if you used it and get no answer. In waiting to fix it, please use my email (see on my website) or left a message on Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom