Reliable, Safe Dive Operation in Ticao/Donsol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soozy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello -

I would like to dive in Donsol/Ticao and am looking for suggestions and advice on finding a reputable dive operator in the area. Any suggestions on a hotel or resort would also be great.

Thanks as always!

Soozy

Discovering the Mantas of Ticao

Soozy,

I almost dove Ticao when I was in Manila a couple of weeks ago. The link above is an article I found on the net that contains the contact number of a Marti Calleja on Ticao Island (see end of article). He seems to be the only one offering dive services on Ticao. I tried searching for others but no such luck. I was interested with an island off Ticao that my mom's best friend is selling. I wanted to dive around that island to see if there is any potential to establish some sort of dive resort out there. After a few discussions with family, we determined that with the yearly weather pattern over that area won't make a remote resort a feasible plan. So, my Ticao dive trip did not happen.

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom