Earth Hour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Izel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Please click on the attachment (dunno if it'll work!). Anyway, its Earth Hour on March 28, 2009. Lets join the world and do Earth a favor!

Switch off every thing at 8:30 - 9:30 PM Philippine time. Go out, look up and count the stars! The world is so awesome! :)

Gi

Attachments

• clip_image001.jpg
    clip_image001.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Cannot switch of everything as I have a Hotel but I can switch of many thing and have a candle light restaurant and bar! The Beer Fridge must stay on as the customers would probably sacrifice me if the beer was warm!
Lets save on power then we will not need the planned power station on our best dive site!

Cannot switch of everything as I have a Hotel but I can switch of many thing and have a candle light restaurant and bar! The Beer Fridge must stay on as the customers would probably sacrifice me if the beer was warm!
Lets save on power then we will not need the planned power station on our best dive site!

Agree on the Fridge (hirap na ang food poisoning sa hotel). Two thumbs up on the candle-lit resto and bar. The guests can even pay for the "Nature Candle". The proceeds can go to any "Green" projects you like.

The guests who will attend can do their lights-off. Encourage / invite everybody to an Earth Hour Star Gazing Open Bar in the rooftop, beach front or parking area (whatever you have for star-gazing) where the drinks are on you :shocked2: (1 beer / ladies drink, 1 hour) with reggae music in the background... Ayy, saraap!!! :eyebrow:

ONE FOR MOTHER NATURE!!!

Gi

Last edited:
alrighty, I'm also switching every thing off......except the airconditioner :D

thanks for heads up..

Cal, One hour lang. Kaya mo yan! THANKS daw from MOTHER EARTH (hehehe)!

Gi

Last edited:
koya, run your a/c full blast at full power for five hours so you can switch it off for an hour without feeling warm....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom